Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Messenger Jobs, Software Engineer,
We are Looking for a hard working and reliable Office Assistant & Messenger.
What we are looking for:
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Collection and delivery of mail and other materials as required from and to the post office, government agencies and other institutions.
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of mail from various offices on the premises at regular intervals.
- Packaging/packing of material received for dispatch; labeling, inserting material in envelopes and franking outgoing mail.
- Maintenance of records as required.
- Other duties as required.
Leadership and self-management:
- Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Responds positively to critical feedback.
- 2 years of relevant work experience Must know Nairobi and its environs
- Fluent English and Kiswahili
HOW TO APPLY
SEND YOUR CV TO RESUME@KENINDUS.COM
We seeking talented, motivated and entrepreneurial candidates who are passionate about Software Engineering. We develop software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts. Participates in the analysis and decomposition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, provides inputs to the design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
The candidate should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project. Develop applications written in PHP, SQL, .Net, C, C++, C#, Java or Python. Review code, writing documentation, production of software components, and following test procedures.
Work may include UI design, graphics development, and/or programming, including 3-D programming. Work alongside Software developers and test engineers as part of an agile process to build and maintain a virtual environment.
conducts and prepares feasibility studies for new applications or revisions to existing systems. Work on software architecture problems that impact the design success of products or addresses broad design issues of future products or technologies. Evaluates recommended solutions to problems related to software systems architecture. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters to meet business requirements and hardware/software compatibility. Establishes programming standards and program documentation requirements. Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements.
Monitors design processes and prepare reports on systems projects.
Note: Roles can have an internal or external client focus. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee’s job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence.
- Ability to think independently and contribute to the overall effort with limited direction.