Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Government Jobs, Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs, KRA Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya. Our Vision is: “A Globally Trusted Revenue Agency Facilitating Tax and Customs Compliance”. KRA is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant positions:
Department: Corporate Support Services
- Assistant Manager- Solution Architecture AM-SA-21
- Assistant Manager – Data Engineering AM-DE-21
- Assistant Manager – SAP ABAP Developer AM-SAD-21
- Assistant Manager – UI/UX Engineer AM-UIUX-21
- Assistant Manager – Full Stack Developer AM- FSD- 21
- Supervisor- Full Stack Developer S- FSD-21
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
- Deputy Commissioner – Ethics & Integrity DC-E&I-22
- Chief Manager – Education, Policy & Compliance CM-EP&C-22
Department: Internal Audit Department
- Manager Audit Follow up – Internal Audit Department M-AFU-IAD
- Assistant Manager – Continuous Audits AM-CA-21
- Supervisor IAD-Customs & Border Control SUP-IAD-CB
- Assistant Manager IAD – Customs & Border Control S-ICB-21
- Assistant Manager IAD– Integrated Assurance AM-IA-21
- Assistant Manager-IAD-Domestic Taxes AM-IA-D-21
1. All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
2. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. All applications should be submitted online from 7th – 26th January, 2022.
4. KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
5. KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Application Guidelines Registration:
1. Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process. Use your personal/private email address (non-work email) to register.
2. After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
1. After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
2. Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
3. After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
In case of any challenge or issues, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org