Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
Reference # HR/SC-WH/S.Clerk 2021
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The job holder will be responsible for the timely receiving and dispatch of dry goods, finished goods or bonded goods while keeping proper safe custody of the finished/materials stock and records as per the laid down policies and procedures.
Job Functions Supply Chain,Warehousing
Industries Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector)
- Receive all the in-bound stock items from contracted suppliers (dry materials, imported finished and bulk goods) or production /other warehouses (Finished goods) into the store after due evaluation in line with the laid down policies and procedures.
- Confirm that the received stock items against approved LPOs/Indents conform to the set quality standards requirements and are correctly and promptly posted into bin cards and system.
- Collate and submit all payment receipts, delivery notes, Goods Receipt Notes, Inspection & Acceptance Forms, and invoices to finance in a timely manner to facilitate update of customer balances and processing of payments.
- Promptly issue items held in stock to the relevant recipients in correct quantities in accordance with the approved policies and procedures.
- Advice the Store Controller when the stock levels reach the re-order levels as per procedure/work instructions.
- Facilitate regular/quarterly stock takes in the assigned stores and account for any variances.
- Prepare and complete all necessary paperwork or data entry for production, quality, and safety records relating to the store.
- Ensure goods received are properly arranged/stacked in accordance with pre-marked lot/batch numbers with clear gangways left between adjacent stacks to facilitate an effective stock rotation/FIFO.
- A diploma in stores management or related field
- At least 2 years’ stores management experience in a similar environment. .
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.