Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Government Jobs, Massive Recruitment,
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to
fill the following positions under Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and the
County Government Act, No. 17 of 2012.
- REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER III – JOB GROUP CPSB 11 (8 POSTS)
- CLINICAL OFFICER (PAEDIATRICS) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/05/2021
- CLINICAL OFFICER (ANAESTHETISTS) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (2 POSTS) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/06/2021
- CLINICAL OFFICER (LUNG & SKIN) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/07/2021
- CLINICAL OFFICER (ENT) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/08/2021
- CLINICAL OFFICER (DERMATOLOGY) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/09/2021
- CLINICAL OFFICER (REPRODUCTIVE) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/10/2021
- MEDICAL OFFICERS – (JOB GROUP CPSB 07) – (6 POSTS) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/11/2021
- MEDICAL SPECIALIST I (PEDIATRICIAN) – (JOB GROUP CPSB 04) – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/12/2021
Click here for more details
How to apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academicand professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other 21 supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the
CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below.
Kenya Revenue Authority
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14th
May, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
i. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
ii. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
iii. Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
iv. The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. Disclaimer
The County Public Service Board does NOT Charge any fee in the recruitment process,
candidates should report to Police any one/number calling to solicit for cash from the
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview