Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Registered Nurse Jobs, Government jobs, Medical jobs, Healthcare jobs,
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
This is the entry level position for this cadre.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated.
- Management of childhood illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante- natal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health
- Referring patients and clients
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge
- Maintaining records on patients/client’s health condition and care;
- ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment.
- And collecting and compiling data
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – 33,950 p.m
Other Allowances as are issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website Applicants should ;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of December, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.