Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
- Making daily payments to suppliers and sellers.
- Keeping track of payments and company expenditure.
- Daily reconciliation of trade payables and trade receivables.
- Preparation and analyzing monthly budget.
- Book Keeping.
- Asset management.
- Stock control.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, CPA, or any other Business Related course; with 2-3 years of work experience in the same field.
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Cashier experience with excellent excel/computer skills.
- Stock control and asset management skills.
- Knowledge of Mpesa and bank payments. Dollar payment Knowledge (an added advantage). 6. Conversant with trade payables and receivables.
- Humble, down-to-earth & high emotional intelligence, with a value for work. 8. Preferably a married lady with kids.
- Honest, trustworthy with respect for confidentiality.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Method of Application
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the subject heading “FINANCE OFFICER” by 30th May 2022. Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV. Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.