Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Auditing jobs,Economics jobs,IT jobs,
Senior – Internal Auditor
Key roles and responsibilities
- Develop, lead and manage client engagement plans, deliverables and expectations as well as review the quality of the fieldwork and deliverables prepared by more junior team members
- Assist in preparation of technical and commercial value propositions.
- Build an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships and developing a commercial mindset on how work performed impacts profitability at the engagement and practice levels.
- Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
- Supervise staff level engagement teams. Direct and review the work product of associates and provides direction and training as necessary.
- Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness, sensitivity and role model for junior staff
- Keep KPMG and client team members (engagement stakeholders) updated of progress
- Coordinate and consult with the firm quality risk management team on appropriate guidance and controls that ensure quality of the engagement at all stages (planning, execution, reporting and closure)
- Lead teams in the development and delivery of engagement presentations and deliverables to clients
- Simultaneously lead and manage multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
Academic, professional qualifications and Experience
- 5 + years Internal Audit or IT Internal Audit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course
- Holds a CIA and/or CISA professional certification
- Team management skills – Experience in effectively leading engagement teams
- Proven ability to identify and grow business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible in style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches
- Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances
- Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities
- Experience in working with consulting services firms is desirable
Business Development Advisor
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Key roles and responsibilities
- Take a leading role in the BU’s business development and brand profiling initiatives.
- Proactively participate in Sectors and clients’ service teams’ deliberations.
- Provide market research for Sectors and clients’ service teams leveraging diverse tools available in the Firm.
- Be conversant with already existing business tools and support in development of new ones as may be necessary through deep understanding of the Firm’s business.
- Assist in the developing of business development publications.
- Play a leading role in coordinating updating of relevant databases of diverse stakeholders that are frequently needed for business development.
- Play a leading role in the in organization of BUs and Sectors marketing initiatives such as sponsorships, collaboration with the Regulator, roadshows for specific services among others.
- Play a leading role in deciding and execution of targeted marketing initiatives especially those identified in the global strategy.
- Working with the wider MKC team, assist in developing communication plans for campaigns, thought leadership and events for BUs and Sectors.
- Support in circulation to clients of relevant thought publications.
- Support in the preparation and facilitation of training especially on brand compliance.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, or any business-related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development role.
Skills and attributes
- Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite especially Ms. PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to use Microsoft SharePoint is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- A self-driven and result oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- A high standard of integrity.
f your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV on or before 31 January 2022 giving details of your qualifications and experience to email@example.com and strictly quote the position applied for
For more information CLICK HERE