Procurement jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
Decision Support Manager – Supply Chain
Purpose of Role:
To support the Supply Leadership Team in management in providing detailed analysis for decision making through business partnership & intelligent application of established tools & techniques
- The KBL Supply Chain Cost base is USD 300m covering both Beer and Spirit businesses.
Size and Complexity
- KBL presently operates a network of factories responsible for supplying both Beer and Spirit brands to the market. Our local production encompasses bottled beer, KEG products, and the manufacturing of spirits. Additionally, we distribute premium imported spirits from Diageo Ireland.
- Our manufacturing footprint at KBL encompasses extensive and highly complex operations. Therefore, a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end process is imperative for success in our business.
- The role will have close working relationship with the Shared Services Centre (FC).
Leadership standards expected are:
- Win through Execution
- Shape the Future
- Invest in Talent
- Inspire through Purpose
- Lead People for Success
- Business Planning & Performance Management: Spearhead the supply chain’s financial shaping, forecasting, analysis, management accounting, and reporting processes. This entails identifying business challenges and opportunities and providing recommendations for future actions.
- Productivity & Strategic Supply Projects Leadership: Function as the Finance Co-pilot for the Supply Chain Leadership Team, offering financial insights to ensure cost-effective operations and well-informed financial decisions. Support strategy development and execution, assess long-term strategies, forecasts, and investment plans.
- Controls & Governance Oversight: Ensure robust controls and governance within Supply Chain processes and procedures.
- Business Partnering: Act as an internal consultant, fostering collaborative teamwork with other departments to enhance procedures and information flow. This necessitates a proactive mindset, teamwork, and in-depth knowledge of the business, markets, and competitors.
- Capability Building: Identify and implement initiatives to enhance the financial knowledge of non-finance colleagues, leveraging tools like SAP.
Experience / skills required:
- Degree in a relevant field
- Qualified or part Accountant (ACCA, CPA (K))
- Over 5 years of professional experience, including 1 year at the mid-management level within an International FMCG company.
- Profound expertise in SAP, particularly in manufacturing and costing modules.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical and communication skills, effective across all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills combined with a proactive approach, enabling the ability to influence decisions without formal authority.