Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Food science and technology jobs,Wine making jobs,Electrical Engineering jobs,Mechanical engineering jobs,Production Engineering jobs,Food Microbiology jobs,Industrial Chemistry jobs,
- Wine making-fermentation, fining, racking, filtration.
- Co-lead temporary and machine operators to attain set goals.
- Monitor Winery jobs in progress and provide leadership in execution.
- System generation of Works orders as per production plan, Material issuance and system completion.
- Plan and avail raw materials for blending.
- Lead in blending of bulk for packaging at the desired quality, time and cost effectively.
- Review and approve blended bulk for packaging.
- Review and approve material reconciliation for completed Works orders.
- Review processing equipment logs.
- Taste and evaluate the final product to ensure the desired quality is achieved.
- Work with warehousing department to ensure required inputs are available in good time and the reorder levels adhered to avoid stock outs.
- Ensure all raw materials returned to inventory have the right quantity and containers are in good condition in line with the internal policies and procedures.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly stock takes and order consumables timeously to ensure continuity in winemaking practices.
- A Diploma in food science and technology
- Certificate in winemaking is an added advantage
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing company, three of which must be in a winery department.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems
Machine Operator (Re-advertisement)
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Perform the adjustments and setting of the assigned machine to ensure quality output at their station and reduction of product wastage while upholding safety and product quality standards.
- Prepare all necessary tools, equipment and materials required for the assigned machine in compliance with the approved processes and procedures.
- Operate the assigned machine in accordance with the operating procedures to ensure proper operation of the machine and safe working environment.
- Inspect inputs and outputs for quality to identify causes of defects and rectify to ensure product quality and minimise wastage.
- Comply with all applicable quality, safety, health and environmental standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BRC, IFS, HACCP, Organic, ISO 17025, SANS 1841) where applicable
- Carry out minor/routine maintenance of the respective machine, ensure that cleaning is done before and after every production run, and comply with plant/equipment scheduled maintenance.
- Liaise with maintenance for major breakdown and to ensure that the machines are serviced on time and routinely to reduce plant down time.
- Participate in the actual change over process to ensure the product quality is upheld in the next shift.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Line Controller of downtime and the product quality index at their station with the aim of driving enhanced performance.
- Inspect the quality of dry goods to ensure conformance to the established standards for a high quality product index.
- Minimize waste
- Responsible for volume control on the process control (filler)
- Record all breakdown
- Inspect Quality of dry goods
- A Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical or Production Engineering
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a production setting in a similar organization.
- Working technical knowledge on basic machine operations and maintenance is an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages.
Quality Safety Health & Environment (QSHE) Intern
- Microbial analysis of Raw materials, intermediate and finished products
- Develop hygiene standards based on the environmental microbial analysis
- Mitigating loss and waste through microbial analysis on contract packers raw materials and finished products
- Daily water microbiological analysis
- Contract packaging – Tetra Pak juice and wine routine microbiological analysis
- On – line quality inspections
- Relieve QATs to take leave
- Degree in:
- Food science and technology/ Food Microbiology/ Industrial chemistry