Banking jobs, ICT jobs, Telecommunications jobs, Engineering jobs, KCB jobs,
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Test strategy formulation which includes decomposing the business and technical requirements into test scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation and other testing preparation activities.
- Formal reviews of test plans, designs, and requirements documents with cross-functional teams.
- Perform effort estimates for projects QA activities and tasks and develop plans and schedules based on the estimates.
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks.
- Executes and reports on planned tests, report and manage defects, regress software fixes for new and existing products, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed.
- Design, implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts.
- Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist QA Analysts in test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Utilize tools such as code coverage tools to assess the coverage of test suites and make recommendations for additional test cases.
- Monitor test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms and performing code reviews.
- Management and maintenance of Test Environments.
Academic & Professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study
- ISTQB / ISTQB Agile Tester Certification / Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) / Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) / Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) / CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality) AA
- Project Management PRINCE II (Practitioner) / AgilePM / PMI-ACP / Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) AA
- Five Total Minimum No of Years’ of Technical Experience Required
Detail Minimum No of Years
- 3 years Software Development Experience
- 3 years Software Quality Assurance
- 2 years Software Test Automation
- Provide leadership to KCB Fintech Support team and prepare duty schedules.
- Maintenance of accurate and updated system configuration and documentation for all the Mobile money systems and ensure that constant review and versioning is done.
- Provide 1st level Support to Customer experience, Operations, Finance and other internal Sections on functionality issues.
- Keep track of user issues and oversee their prompt resolution and documentation of RCAs.
- Maintain up to date system and user documentation including configuration documents.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs by system vendors
- Continual Service Improvement by recommending and implementing upgrades or changes to the mobile & internet solutions for increased performance, security or business benefits
- Proactively research & investigate functionalities suitable for the local market and discuss with key stakeholders to obtain buy-in.
- Transfer system knowledge to support and operations teams on new features and support processes.
- Provide weekly system performance reports.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that new deployments incorporate all the operational requirements.
- Following established change management practices by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
- Drive attainment of efficiencies through automation of processes/activities.
- Deploy and support of BCM strategies for Fintech Services.
- Support Channels product development team by participating in testing and piloting new functionality where required.
- Manage all the security elements related to the Fintech systems locally (certificates, interfaces, Access to systems).
- Provide Risk Management for all Fintech Systems Operational requests as per the IS Audit/Risk Recommendations.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Minimum 4 years Experience Required in Mobile payments and integrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Related
- Certification in Oracle Database Administration, Unix-Based Operating system Administration, Cloud Certification, and ITIL.
- At least 3 years experience in leading team and relationship management.
- At least 3 years experience in IS Audit, ERP, and cloud technology administration.
Senior Manager, Technical Security
- Provide technical expertise to the bank and its senior management team on technical security controls that address existing and evolving cyber security threats affecting the financial services industry.
- Contribute to the overall Cyber Security strategy of the bank, the budgeting cycle, and the selection of security technology within the remit of the cybersecurity department.
- Develop and enforce Information Security policies and minimum configuration baseline standards in line with industry best practices and technologies commensurate with risk and regulatory requirements and implementing the same cost effectively.
- Ensure that compliance reports and relevant metrics are defined, created, and delivered in the various technical security domains – cloud security, data security & privacy, email security, endpoint security, ATM security, and network security – to senior management.
- Lead the team in provision of technical security related support to projects from inception through to successful implementation in a bid to ensure that technical security is built in.
- Ensure effective selection, security administration, optimisation and support of the Bank’s endpoint security, ATM security, email security, cloud security, network security, and data security tools in compliance with the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Participate in the identification and reporting of information security risks, as well as non-conformance to the Bank’s Information Security policies and standards.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate technical security action plans to address material risks and open internal or external audit items or regulatory issues.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 6 Years Total No of Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree BSc. Information Technology / Computer Science / Telecommunications / Engineering (Electrical, Electronic)
- Information Security certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ At least one required
- Certification in endpoint, network, database, system, security administration such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Oracle, Microsoft, SIEM At least one required
- Master’s Degree MBA/MSc Added advantage.