Unlock leadership Success
Empower yourself with leaderships skills
Find details here
Human Resource jobs, Tech company jobs,
t M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
The successful recruitment officer will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop a shortlist of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers, and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost-effective services are being provided to hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with hiring managers
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of a variety of advertising sources to attract diverse candidates.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of, and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Two years plus (2+) years of experience in full-cycle talent management
- Experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise.
- Experience in screening and interviewing candidates via telephone and in-person to assess candidate skills, experience, education, fit with organizational culture, and other characteristics necessary to fill positions.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases i.e. Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.