Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Hospitality jobs, Customer Care jobs, Sales and Marketing jobs,
Restaurant Customer Service and marketing officer
Our client a Relaxed & Creative Sports Bar, Restaurant & Lounge offering professional restaurant and mobile food service is looking for a Customer Service and Marketing officer.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Work as a customer representative by staying attentive to clients needs, talking to them, establishing a solid relationship with customers while building loyalty.
- Serve and guiding the customers to choose meals, drinks, cocktails while gathering intelligence and feedback for use in developing new approaches.
- Establish clients changing tastes, offer solutions with the available offerings while advising the management on the emerging customers’ needs.
- Be involved in coming up with valid menus, events like cocktails, and other different client attractions with a view of giving clients a unique and memorable experience
- Develop and guide management of specific strategies the firm must engage to ensure customer loyalty, develop their interest in diverse offering during different days and seasons.
- Use digital platforms to market the restaurant online and generate new business and grow clientele.
- Excellent customer service skills orientation and strong communication skills with service work experience.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, flexible and able to fit in unpredictable shift system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to establish outstanding relationship with customers.
- Ability to be accommodative and patient with customers while able to take criticism
- Aggressive, keen to details with outstanding organizing skills.
- Ability to work for long hours having stamina and speed.
A guiding monthly wage of Kes 25,000.00 will be given to the most suitable candidate and can be negotiated depending on one experience and qualifications.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above please contact us by sending your CV online indicating the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Hubken is an equal provider of employment opportunities.