Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Administrative jobs, Public Relations, Journalism jobs, Mass Communication jobs,
Deputy Director, Administration, And Property
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Relations,
- Corporate Communication, Journalism, Mass Communication, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Communication, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Journalism, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Membership by the relevant professional Body.
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- A minimum period of ten (10) years in relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in a Supervisory position in the Public Service or Private Sector
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Implementing Administration and property management policies, strategies, procedures, and guidelines of the Authority;
- Coordinating the day-to-day administrative activities of the Authority;
- Establishing and maintaining a catalog of all Authority’s Assets and Properties;
- Preparing and implementing a maintenance schedule of all Assets in the Authority;
- Managing and preparing schedules for assets (building, furniture, fittings among others);
- Identifying unserviceable and obsolete assets for disposal;
- Coordinating and overseeing the implementation of the recommendation of work environment surveys so as to improve the work conditions of the Authority;
- Fleet management;
- Managing office space;
- Managing outsourced administrative services;
- Acquiring land space for the expansion of regional offices and distribution zones;
- Setting up, operationalizing, and providing support services during the occupation of premises including routine maintenance, redecoration, workplace safety, furnishing, equipping, housekeeping, courier, telephony, and beverages amongst others;
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance and corrective works to buildings and the built environment as well as the plant and equipment therein;
- Co-ordinating the implementation of effective maintenance, storage, and security of files and records to ensure integration and confidentiality of data information;
- Carrying out land use plans and space plans and facilitating the use of Authority’s property in a sustainable way
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding building and construction.