Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
HR management jobs, Social Sciences jobs,Journalism jobs, Public Relations jobs, Communication jobs, Marketing jobs, Project Management jobs, Business Management jobs,
Social Media Specialist
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and skills
- Diploma in journalism, public relations, communication, marketing or any related field
- Proven work experience as a marketing/Social media specialist
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Ability to do daily executive reports
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to engage different stakeholders and Foster partnerships
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in project or business management or any other a relevant course.
- Proven track record of leadership and deliverables.
- An ability to operate with minimum supervision.
- 4-8 Years Project Management Experience.
- Excellent understanding of budgets and target management.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Recruitment and selection
Offer Administrative support in the recruitment and selection procedures including job advertising, shortlisting, interview scheduling, performing background checks and references
2. Employee Onboarding
Support with staff onboarding in liaison with the hiring department, including ensuring Day 1 readiness of workstation, creation of Induction plans and tracking probations
3. Employee Records Administration
Ensure completeness of employee records. This will entail making the necessary people changes on HRIS, Centum SharePoint, opening of employee files and ensuring that all employee related information is digitized and filed away promptly
4. Benefits Administration
Support the administration of the various employee benefits including pension, medical, group life, staff loans and welfare benefits
5. Employee engagement
Offer administrative support for all employee engagement initiatives.
6. HR Administration
Offer day to day HR Administration support to the employees and handle any ad hoc queries from the employees e.g.HR queries, administration of HR Care desk, preparation of letters
Minimum Qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management OR Social Sciences