IT jobs, Finance jobs, Statistics jobs, Monitoring and Evaluation jobs, Public Health jobs, Administration jobs, Secretarial jobs, Consultancy jobs,
Data Entry Clerk
- Under the guidance of the TCI team, the consultancy seeks to support with financial data entry into the TCI dashboard. She/he will support the delivery of up to date financial records within the dashboard that will be used to create financial information availability to support D4D and enhance the impact of TCI across county/district/municipal governments and partners.
The results will include the following tasks:
- Data entry of annual commitments for all the 51 TCI geographies for years 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 in the dashboard
- Data entry of monthly local government expenditure for all the 51 TCI geographies for years 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 in the dashboard
- Verification of key activity dates in the dashboard and on FAA records.
- Data entry of training/meeting information from FAA records
- Update the Fixed Amount Award milestone table
- The work will be completed in 20 days
- A university degree IT, Finance, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation or any related degree from a recognized University
- 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Competency in use of Microsoft Office
- Have good understanding of data analysis and management.
- Highly organized with good coordinating skills
- Jhpiego is collaborating with Bar Hostess Empowerment and Support Program (BHESP) and Health Options for Young Men on HIV/AIDS & STIs (HOYMAS). To assess a video enhanced peer driven community PrEP delivery model study is a proof-of-concept pilot study funded by the Catalyst Fund. The study will also determine the delivery costs and evaluate the cost of delivery of the model.
- Develop and adopt a costing model for the study.
- Develop the relevant data collection instruments and frameworks.
- Conduct analysis of the costing data collected.
- Compile a report and presentation on the findings.
- Adhere to the approved protocol, study procedures and tools during data collection.
- Coordinate with the study investigators.
- A Master’s degree in public health, health economics, health policy analysis
- At least 10 years’ experience in program and intervention costing as a Cost Analyst or Specialist
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Experience in data processing, operational and financial analysis
- Experience working in key population groups.
- Good understanding of public health issues particularly HIV and sexual and reproductive health.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow study-specific procedures and guidelines reliably.