Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Latest ICT Internship in Kenya
IT Intern ,Movetech Solutions
Movetech Solutions is startup company seeking to fill the role of an on a 3 months renewable contract. The Intern will strictly be paid a commuter allowance of Ksh 10,000 per month.
Develop, configure, test, and maintain applications according to specifications consistently.
Maintaining coding standards and participating in peer code reviews
Testing the products in controlled, real situations before going live
- BSc Computer Science / IT
- Proficient in programming using Java, PHP, Laravel and Code-igniter framework.
- Deep knowledge in Ubuntu and Linux
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- RESTful API design and development skills
- Experience with MySQL database.
How to Apply
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Send Cover Letter stating projects done to email@example.com latest 10th October 2018.