Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Latest Internship Opportunity at Central Bank of Kenya
Internship Program at Central Bank of Kenya In line with the Central Bank’s mandate of maintaining stability and fostering a stable financial system, the Bank launched a CBK Internship Program (CBKIP) that seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to central and commercial banking operations. After the planned six (6) months’ internship program, the candidates will be ready to be absorbed in the job market.
- The objective of the CBKIP is to develop young talents to take up immense employment opportunities in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector
- The Internship Program will also provide an opportunity to gain on- the-job experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional network, mentors and contacts.
Internship Program Requirements
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age;
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years or awaiting graduation and; • Provide recommendation/reference letter from the university attended. Personal Attributes
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems • A person of integrity • Must be computer proficient.
How to Apply
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
The Central Bank hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for the internship program. Opportunities are currently available in the following functions; Finance, Research and Economics, Strategic Management, Communications and Legal Services. If interested follow the link https://careers.centralbank.go.ke:8443 and submit online applications, attaching a duly completed program application form, copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference letter from the learning institution, so as to be received on or before October 5, 2018.
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered;
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing directly or indirectly, will result to disqualification
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview