Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Latest Internships at Zetech University
PR and Communications Intern Zetech University.
Ref: ZU/10/25/54 .
We are offering an opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate who has the desire to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced environment as an intern in the field of Public Relations and Communications.
Reporting to the Communications Assistant; the intern will gain experience in:
University Publications and website management;
Corporate Social Responsibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Communications or related field from a recognized tertiary institution (Must have successfully completed all course requirements and either graduated within the last 24 months or awaiting graduation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent analytical, research, writing, and interpersonal skills;
- Skills in photography and video editing preferable;
- Team player who is eager to learn;
- Motivated and energetic.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/54 not later than 1st October 2018.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview