Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Latest Internships at Zetech University
PR and Communications Intern Zetech University.
Ref: ZU/10/25/54 .
We are offering an opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate who has the desire to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced environment as an intern in the field of Public Relations and Communications.
Reporting to the Communications Assistant; the intern will gain experience in:
University Publications and website management;
Corporate Social Responsibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Communications or related field from a recognized tertiary institution (Must have successfully completed all course requirements and either graduated within the last 24 months or awaiting graduation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent analytical, research, writing, and interpersonal skills;
- Skills in photography and video editing preferable;
- Team player who is eager to learn;
- Motivated and energetic.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/54 not later than 1st October 2018.