Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Financial Services jobs, Banking jobs, Insurance jobs, Business Development jobs,
Manager – Bancassurance
The staff will be responsible for the Insurance Business Development and Growth within the bank to generate revenue inline with the Bancassurance sales strategy.
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF SME BANKING
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the branches and business teams to ensure that the set Bancassurance targets are met.
- Review the Bancassurance strategy and performance and take appropriate remedial action to assist all involved in the process to achieve desired performance.
- Provide leadership, direction and pace for Bancassurance taking appropriate steps to make ABC Bank the preferred choice for insurance services.
- To identify cross selling opportunities for the bank’s products.
- Relationship management for all insurance partners both internally and externally for efficient service delivery.
- Provide requisite support to Bancassurance teams whilst ensuring adherence to laid down processes, policies and procedures.
- Establish and sustain strong relations and network with all business units to identify insurance opportunities.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure continuous training of branches and business teams on all insurance products.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
- Diploma in AIIK will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Bancassurance products sales and relationship management or 2 years in a
- similar supervisory role.
- Proven sales track record within Banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Credit Analysis and Monitoring, Financial Accounting as well as general knowledge of Banking
- Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team worker with great attention to detail.
- Results oriented, self-driven with a proven performance track record.
Please send your application on or before 24th December 2021 on the following address email@example.com Please put the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification