Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Organizational Development jobs, HR jobs, AEC jobs,
Head Of Talent Development
About the Opportunity
This is a new position for Inkomoko, with the opportunity to design and implement organization-wide practices for Talent and People Development. As a member of both the People & Culture team and the Office of the CEO, this position will help the company attract, develop, motivate, upskill and retain awesome team members to become their happiest, most productive selves.
Specifically, the position’s responsibilities include:
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Develop and implement in-house Inkomoko Academies – training and development programs for various positions (Leadership, Management, Business Advisory, Investments, etc) – blending customized in-house content delivery and external expertise and perspectives. The multiple in-house training programs should aim to enhance skills and knowledge, motivate and retain employees, and strengthen collaboration and team dynamics in alignment with our values.
- Advise the leadership on Talent Development strategies, incorporating Learning, Development, and Succession Planning, and how inputs from aspects like Performance Management, business strategies & organizational goals, personal aspirations, and market imperatives drive these strategies.
- Provide ongoing coaching and guidance to managers on Talent Management, and mainly engage the Director of People & Culture and CEO to grow our teams. Coach and collaborate with people managers on how to bring out the best in their teams, crafting specific performance-enhancement strategies with people managers.
- Promote an authentic and compelling employer brand that is all about talent and growth so that we can draw in the best talent from across the region to meet our needs.
- Evaluate talent strategies and value-for-money approaches in people development. Provide relevant reports and analysis to measure effectiveness, and resources needed to budget for talent development strategies.
For this role, the successful candidate will have these qualities;
- Very strong organizational skills and the ability to build relationships
- Good all-around communicator – approachable, warm, honest, transparent, and able to manage with confidence
- Shows perseverance, and personal integrity, is objective, with critical thinking
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion and sensitivity, extreme trustworthiness
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- A degree in organizational development, HR, or substitutable experience
- Experience in program development, training, or facilitation for a diversity of learners
- 7+ years of relevant work in learning & development or as a training manager
- Advanced applied knowledge of the use of technology to enhance learning programs
- Proven experience designing complex processes and implementing them for organizational change.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships, influence outcomes, and gain respect as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrable commitment to justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion.