Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Finance jobs, Accounts jobs,
Reporting to the Chief Principal/ BOM secretary, the successful candidate will be expected to discharge the following duties:
- Oversee day-to-day cash management of the school. This will include financial planning.
- Manage fees collection and ensure proper records are maintained for all monies collected.
- Maintain proper records of other income generating activities within the school.
- Prepare timely and accurate bank reconciliations.
- Ensure prudent utilization of available financial resources by instituting proper cost control measures.
- Manage accounts payable and ensure those transactions are well supported and verifiable.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Work closely with auditors.
- Supervision of non-teaching staff.
- Any other duties assigned by the Principal / Management.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be holder of a B.com degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- Be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) or equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience as a school Bursar or Finance Officer.
- Aged between 30 and 45 years.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- A team player who possesses above average leadership skills.
- A current certificate of Good Conduct.
Method of Application
Interested / qualified candidates should send their applications, Cvs and testimonials to the address below or email to
info@email@example.com to reach the undersigned on or before
20th December 2021
THE SECRETARY B.O.M,
ALLIANCE GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
P.O. BOX 109 00902,
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.