Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Accounts jobs,
Reporting to the Chief Principal/ BOM secretary, the successful candidate will be expected to discharge the following duties:
- Oversee day-to-day cash management of the school. This will include financial planning.
- Manage fees collection and ensure proper records are maintained for all monies collected.
- Maintain proper records of other income generating activities within the school.
- Prepare timely and accurate bank reconciliations.
- Ensure prudent utilization of available financial resources by instituting proper cost control measures.
- Manage accounts payable and ensure those transactions are well supported and verifiable.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Work closely with auditors.
- Supervision of non-teaching staff.
- Any other duties assigned by the Principal / Management.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be holder of a B.com degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- Be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) or equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience as a school Bursar or Finance Officer.
- Aged between 30 and 45 years.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- A team player who possesses above average leadership skills.
- A current certificate of Good Conduct.
Method of Application
Interested / qualified candidates should send their applications, Cvs and testimonials to the address below or email to
info@email@example.com to reach the undersigned on or before
20th December 2021
THE SECRETARY B.O.M,
ALLIANCE GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
P.O. BOX 109 00902,
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.