Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs, Business Management jobs, Administration jobs,
About the job
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market. You’ll be responsible for bringing the most important accounts in the city and transition them to an Account Manager while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Bolt Food currently operates in 22 countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next years!
Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Work closely with Lead Generation in order to Identify and assess the perfect restaurants for Bolt Food.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
- Empower more junior sales people to achieve targets.
- Work with both Restaurant Operations and Account Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards.
- If needed, renegotiate the contract’s conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans with restaurants on a monthly basis.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Restaurant Operations, Customer Service, Courier).
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
What we are looking for:
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 3+ years of previous relevant experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and Swahili.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised.
- You deliver stuff on time.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
Experience in managing sales teams.
Experience of religiously using a CRM.
Key contacts in the HORECA industry.