Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
ICT & Computer jobs, Braeburn jobs,
Senior ICT Network Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Braeburn Schools for the position of a dynamic and passionate
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Network infrastructure design and implementation,
- Define, implement and monitor system policies,
- Supervise and assist school IT administrators on network related issues and projects,
- Liaise with service providers to ensure service availability, resolve technical service faults,
- System and network documentation
- System security – regularly review and update network protocols and policies to improve security.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years working experience
- CCNA Certified or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit a detailed CV, copies of academic transcripts and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, and names and contacts of three referees
Senior ICT Network Administrator: Please email your applications to the Group ICT Manager – email@example.com.
Teaching Assistant Early Years (applicants must be TSC registered): Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.