Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Pre-sales Analyst, On-boarding Jobs,
The CloudFactory Pre-Sale Analyst works with the Sales and Delivery Team to map our existing resources (people/technology) to meet our prospective client’s business needs. This position acts as a unique point of contact for the Sales team as they explore new clients. You will work closely with and thus understand Sales and Delivery of CloudFactory, and use the cross-departmental understanding to propose solutions to the Sales team to close the deal.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
CloudFactory has delivery operations in Nepal and Kenya at the moment. You will not only understand our existing clients as well as the work we deliver for them, but also understand the skill sets of CloudWorkers in both Nepal and Kenya. You will then use the knowledge to influence selling decisions as well as for deciding which country is best to deliver the client’s needs.
As a Pre-Sale Analyst you will:
- Become the representative as well as subject matter expert of Delivery to work with the Sales team as they explore new clients.
- Be a part of a pre-sales call with the Sales team to understand Clients’ business needs and processes.
- Provide delivery perspective while proposing solutions and prospective tools to our potential clients.
- Work to enable consistency of collaboration between Delivery Pre-sales and Sales Account Executive team, and build greater efficiency during Pre-sales processes globally.
- Work with a team for sample processing for prospects.
- Review and analyze business rules, use cases, and sample inputs to provide feedback on tools and input.
- Perform analysis of client tools and sample data work to best represent the optimal output CloudFactory can provide.
- Learn and collaborate with Team Leads and pods in Nepal and Kenya to exchange knowledge of existing use cases, tools, and best practices.
- Understand complexity and level of effort required in existing projects, and thus provide suggestions to the Sales team for packaging similar type of prospect deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in an intelligent way.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and Project Management tools.
- Strong business acumen coupled with understanding of the latest technology and delivery solutions.
- Cross cultural collaboration ability with experience working with teams spread across different time zones.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance
On-boarding Specialist – Delivery
The role of the On-boarding Specialist is to design, deliver and coordinate specific function onboarding training activities for Delivery. This is for all new core hires – ensuring that they have the best possible start to CloudFactory and a meaningful career within Delivery.
- Acts as an ambassador of CloudFactory employer brand, leads onboarding activities and inter-functional collaboration that creates an efficient new hires journey in Delivery.
- Designing and delivering the Delivery onboarding programme for all core employees, ensuring our culture and principles are fostered and celebrated with our new team members.
- Map out the learner journey, experience and detailed learner outcomes to be achieved during the onboarding period. Initiate the necessary support for new hires to ensure a successful onboarding to Delivery.
- Design and create supporting onboarding material that includes easy to understand processes and guidance/handbooks that detail company operations.
- Create a “who and how to” cheat sheet, FAQs and include necessary teams in the onboarding process to create a great experience.
- Regularly review and update the onboarding programme based on user/stakeholder feedback and onboarding outcomes to improve the overall experience.
- Maintain relevant knowledge centres to ensure onboarding material is up to date and easy to find.
- Foster collaboration with the technical teams (IT, Product) to enhance the technical support experience for new hires.
- Guide hiring managers on how to effectively plan and execute a positive and effective onboarding experience.
- Deliver onboarding training to new and existing team members on essential knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and recording the progress and completion of training to ensure team members are properly equipped to perform successfully in their roles.
Skills Requirements Essential
- Experience in Onboarding/ Employee Training or in a similar role.
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver and present confidently, engage and motivate people, picking up on areas of concern and/or conflict and have good resolution and issue management skills.
- Training capability: Ability to develop, coach and support high performing teams
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
- Proven experience in leading the design, writing and creating high quality learning material (digital and non-digital).
- The ability to understand, edit and apply instructional design principles to all types of material including subjects outside the field of expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories, adult pedagogy and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Visual design skills and ability to wireframe and storyboard.
- Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods.
- Sound project management skills – able to manage a portfolio of projects, working within tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills at all levels.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a highly organized and logical manner, working as part of a team and on own initiative.
Skills Requirements Desired
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
- Basic HTML programming knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and Learning Management Systems.
- Interest in the pedagogical use of innovative IT technologies.
- Familiarity with website design, video technology and editing.
- An awareness of accessibility standards.
- Able to create supportive environments for learning which includes online community management, promoting collaboration and discussion through social media technologies and teaching experts how to generate and share your own content.
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Phone Allowance and/or Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Growth Opportunities