Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Economics jobs, Finance jobs, Communication jobs, Business Management jobs, Business Administration jobs,
Administrative Management Assistant – U.S Citizens Only / All Sources
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Drug Enforcement Administration Sensitive Investigation Unit Program Analyst at the Nairobi Country Office will provide direct support for all administrative matters related to the Sensitive Investigation Unit operation. The incumbent performs a variety of functions for the Country Attaché and Special Agent Advisors, to include managing all budget and fiscal requirements, acquisitions for equipment and property management, processing training requests and leahy vetting data input, processing travel requests and vouchers, conducting annual inventories, and maintaining databases that contain all of the supporting documentation for these programs. This position liaisons with other agencies to include host nation vetted units and the U.S. Embassy’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Section (INL). The position is supervised by the Country Attaché and requires a secret clearance.
- A minimum of two years of experience with administrative and office management support functions which includes accounting or budgeting experience is required.
- Education: University degree in Economics, Finance, Communication, Management/Administration, or Business is required.
- English level IV (Reading, Speaking, Writing) is required. Swahili level III is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Incumbent must have advanced numerical skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Must be willing to travel to different Kenya locations.
- Must have good skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).