Media jobs, Family Media jobs, Video Editing jobs,
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Archive our content well.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in film production, mass communication or related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience as a Producer will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd May 2023 with the job title “Journalist/Content Writer” as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.