Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
HFHI jobs,Managerial jobs,NGO jobs,International jobs,
Senior Specialist – Knowledge Management
– Contribute to MyHabitat’s updated knowledge governance model, by updating the communication style and content.
– Write new content or edit existing content, consistent with an updated MyHabitat communications style guide.
– Work with MyHabitat team and content owners to define priorities for content creation and the publishing of content.
– Coordinate the work of content owners in creating, selecting, posting, and removing content for a functional area or department.
– Collaborate with assigned content owners to design and create their landing pages.
– Curate existing content and package content to the end users.
– Use MyHabitat reporting features to monitor frequency of use and satisfaction levels.
– Provide content owners with quarterly usage data.
– Promote the use of the MyHabitat Knowledge Platform.
– Respond quickly to requests for information from the Affiliate Support Center or MyHabitat support team members.
– Engage with and monitor online communities of users and seek opportunities to deepen online engagement.
– Moderate assigned conversations within the discussion forums in online communities.
– Implement cross-functional processes to engage content owners from other departments.
– Work with other Knowledge Management Specialists and the MyHabitat support team to ensure a positive user experience.
– Collaborate with other Global Learning Organizational Development team members on learning and organizational development projects.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
– Bachelor’s degree.
– 4+ years of experience working with knowledge management systems/tools and managing online data/content.
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook) and a general comfort level working with technology systems.
– Strong writing and editing skills in English.
– Proven track record of using effective consultative skills and processes.
– Ability to build strong relationships across a diverse group of publishers and global users.
– Basic understanding of online communities and engagement techniques.
– Capable of making tough decisions about content selection, revisions, and removal.
– Ability to balance innovative thinking with practical learning and knowledge sharing solutions.
Active support of HFHI values & commitments:
– Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves.
– Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular.
– Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission.
– Safeguarding – HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
– Knowledge of Spanish language.
– SharePoint knowledge and/or experience.
– Experience working in an international or global company.
– Experience working with UX/UI.