Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Litigation jobs,Law jobs,
- Drafting and reviewing of litigation documents including Pleadings, notices, affidavits and correspondence.
- Furnishing legal opinions and advice on diverse areas in the la arising in commercial litigation.
- Consultations with the clients and counsel.
- Reviewing new and other relevant legislation.
- Attending court at the high court, magistrate’s court and subordinate tribunals.
- Conducting negotiation with a view to settling potentially litigious matters.
- Conducting the administration of lawyer’s practice, including file management and electronic time keeping.
- Preparing training seminars for junior associates.
- Providing articles, technical notes and client briefing notes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Holder of current practicing certificate
- At least 3-4 years post admission experience with the litigation team of a busy law firm.
- Have a good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV and a copy of the degree certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th December 2021