Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Engineering jobs , Graduate Jobs, Internships jobs,
Trainee Graduate Engineer SS BA 1
Specific term (3 years)
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The job holder is responsible for assisting in setting up, installing and monitoring of equipment during radio and television programs transmissions.
- Assisting in setting up, operating, and maintaining radio and television broadcast equipment
- Reporting problems and take in equipment for repairs
- Cleaning and storing equipment
- Assisting in alignment of antennae with dishes to ensure clearest signal for broadcast transmission
- Participating in designing and modifying equipment according to specifications
- Ensuring signal is functioning properly before scheduled program
- Participating in preparation of reports on content concerning future programming events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical &Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication and Information Engineering or any other related field from a recognized institution with five (5) years working experience
- Membership to a registered and regulated professional body is essential
- Proficiency in IT skills
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 5th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.