Government jobs, Administration jobs, Business Management jobs, KRA jobs,
Revenue Service Assistant- Domestic Taxes
Requirements for engagement as Revenue Service Assistant
- Kenyan Citizens aged between 18 and 30.
- Holders of KCSE/IGSE certificate with a minimum grade of C– (Minus).
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process as per the provided application guidelines.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.All applications must be submitted online by Monday 15th May 2023.
- You can only apply for the position after successfully registering in the Authority’s e-recruitment portal.Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF & ID cards.
- The gross salary attached to this position is Kshs. 53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- The Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming.
- Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.