Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Hospitality jobs, Tourism jobs,
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is currently seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate for the position: Blender for KWAL Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for the control, execution and actualization of Winery Plans, evaluation of process inputs, tanks, equipment and final product to ensure the desired quality is achieved and maintained in primary production.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data related to products and raw materials; Prepare and maintain batch documentation including reconciliations in a timely manner to enable the tracking and management of inventory and costs
- Blending of bulk and Wine Making; Work out Capacity, raw material requirements and actualize process as per finished product specifications. Verification of inputs to ascertain correct quantities and quality is loaded into blends
- Receipt of raw materials, Bulk Wine and Spirit while maintaining food safety and quality expectations
- Maintaining the Integrity, quality, safety and consistency of Intrinsic. Maintain clean Work environment and sterility of vats and processing equipment
- Evaluating Information, process, people to Determine Compliance with Standards: -Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards or food safety requirements
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others to achieve expected output: -Getting members to work together in MDWT, and accomplish targets /tasks
Interpreting the Meaning of Information to their direct reports;
- Translating formulations, Work Instructions, Procedures, Policies, Guidelines and application of the same in Winery processes
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates: -Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
- Monitoring and Controlling Speed, cost, and quality of winery processes
- Evaluation of process inputs, tanks, equipment and final product to ensure the desired quality is achieved and maintained
- Work with warehousing and Procurement departments to ensure required inputs are available in good time and the reorder levels adhered to
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work: -Developing specific work plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish blends as per Production Plan
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly stock takes and order consumables timeously to ensure continuity in winemaking practices.
- Recommend new ideas and improve methods, systems and work processes that lead to higher quality, better results and reduced costs.
- A diploma in food science and technology
- Trained in Food safety & Quality Management Systems
- Certificate in winemaking is an added advantage
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing company, three of which must be in a winery department.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.