Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Project management jobs,Area logistics jobs,Managerial jobs,
Area Logistics & Services Project Manager
– Prepare an Area project strategy document including financial targets
– Identify projects planned in Area
– Identify decision makers and key external stakeholders for each project
– Work with network offices to leverage our global logistics capabilities and customer relationship
– Prepare tender documents for identified projects, including pricing for the project
– Work with procurement to establish a solid vendor database that can provide necessary assets and services to deliver on project cargo
– Work with the execution team to ensure best in class delivery of the project
– Work with finance to ensure transparency around project profitability.
– Manage customer relationships and align on key project deliverables
– Use project management techniques/systems to ensure proper planning and preparation for different stages of the project
– Deliver on project financial target as well as key project deliverables
– Own the P&L for L&S Projects.
We are looking for
A dedicated and qualified candidate having the ability to make a difference as role with:
– Experience in managing multiple complex logistics projects
– Experience in completing tenders for projects
– Knowledge of special equipment needed to handle out of gauge equipment
– Good stakeholder management skills
– Financial acumen
– Candidate with at least 5 years experience within logistics would be preferred.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)