Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Nation Media jobs, ICT jobs,
Senior Service Desk Analyst
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi-Media house in East and Central Africa is looking for a qualified Senior Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Department. If you thrive on troubleshooting technical issues and helping colleagues use technology or take pride in providing excellent service to customers and work well both independently and as a member of a dynamic team, then consider joining our team in this role.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst (SSDA) will work with a team of analysts to provide technical support services to our internal customers and will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first and second-level technical incident and problem management support services to end users in local and regional offices.
- Support and Administration of existing Back-Office Server Applications (i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Servers, SharePoint, SQL etc.)
- Participate in IT-related projects
- Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Install, configure, maintain and support Software, Computers, Mobile devices etc.
- Escalate problems, as appropriate, to our external service support providers in order to ensure consistent timely resolution.
- To enforce, maintain, support and administer the existing IT security systems, services and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a service desk or back office support
- Working knowledge of Mac OS, Microsoft Servers & Productivity Applications
- MCSE or MCITP Certified or equivalent
- ITIL v4 Certification
- Strong customer service skills with the desire and ability to exceed customer expectations
- Experience using ITSM incident tracking tools
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work during odd hours.