Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
NGO jobs,Managerial jobs,
Head of Organisational Performance
Key accountabilities will include;
- Developing and implementing global process frameworks (guidance, standard, tools, templates, roles/ responsibilities, oversight, governance, etc.) for business planning, performance and reporting across Plan International.
- Ensuring key performance indicators and relevant metrics and targets are set and agreed with clear accountabilities and ownership
- Lead on analysis of performance and results against performance metrics, drawing out conclusions and recommendations to facilitate organisational wide views and decision making
- Work with the Executive Directors and their senior team to ensure that both the content and the spirit of the global strategy and annual plans are being implemented effectively and meeting agreed performance metrics. In particular;
- Working with the Director of Organisational Effectiveness to prioritise actions and solutions. This may involve leading independently or working effectively with global operational and functional leaders on key initiatives to respond to Country Office needs.
- Partnering with Executive Directors to provide timely information on performance, issues, challenges and opportunities. Setting accountability plans in agreement with accountable business areas and monitoring and reporting progress
- Resourcing initiatives and putting in place a system to support demand and supply of short term Disaster Risk Management and other technical and functional resources to support the needs of Country Offices to deliver on their ambition
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
With significant professional expertise in developing, implementing and embedding planning cycles, performance reporting and strategic decision making in a large, geographically dispersed, complex, organisation you will have in depth knowledge and experience of cross organisational change management.
Excellent influencing skills, stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation at a senior leadership level are essential for this role. You are a highly collaborative individual able to prioritise and manage work in a fast paced environment across multiple projects and work effectively both independently and with others.