Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administration jobs, Business Management jobs, Marketing jobs, Logistics jobs,
Business Development / Client Liason Manager
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
He/she will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The manager will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions. S/he will also help manage existing clients and ensure they are satisfied and positive. S/he will manage the processes, teams, and resources that improve, grow and retain key clients through successful implementation and management of client contracts thereby contributing to operational effectiveness, client satisfaction, reduced risk, profitability, and compliance to relevant policies and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development, Client Liason Management or Key Account Management. Preferably from Logistics solutions industry
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent organizational and time-management (planning and monitoring) skills.
- Customer relationship management and dispute resolution.
- Understands customer account plans and ensures execution of account plans.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Publish monthly dashboard reporting on key performance indicators for clients and the business.
Business Review Meetings
- Business Review Meetings to review operations, stipulate continuous improvements, cost-cutting initiatives, and identify potential risks.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that are centered on the client.
- Orchestrate and lead interdepartmental interactions to support the clients.
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are met.
- Identify additional business opportunities and develop custom solutions for both existing and new clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients and ensure client retention.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Keep client-related administration information up-to-date in an exemplary and professional manner.
- Negotiate new contracts, as well as renew contracts with existing clients while meeting the established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.