Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
NGO jobs, Procurement jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
Pro-Save Regional Coordinator
The Source to Pay (S2P) project forms a major part of Save the Children International’s (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project’s goal is to design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay solution (“ProSave”) across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by end 2021 – and to transform the current manual tendering, contract management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in Source to Pay systems to grow and develop in this area, gaining experience and skills in the challenging context in which we operate.
The Source to Pay (ProSave) Regional Coordinator will be the person responsible for supporting and developing the usage of the system across the organisation, for the countries in scope for this role.
This consists in:
- Supporting ProSave by being the interface between users, champions, Procurement and S2P Regional leads.
- Implementing the strategies around system adoption, jointly with the Procurement function.
- Driving Procurement performance and compliance with the procedures, measured through existing Key Performance Indicators and Management Indicators
The role holder will support the creation and review of Change Requests, and ensure system configurations/customisations are fit for purpose and in line with the overall Source to Pay strategy.
This role is responsible for continuous improvement initiatives of the Source to Pay solution, based on internal feedback and market best practices.
From a Procurement performance perspective, the S2P (ProSave) Regional Coordinator will also work on reporting and analytics, and will support the Sourcing activities managed by the Offices.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Bachelor’s degree
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience of Procurement procedures (sourcing, contracting, buying)
- Experience of IT Systems (ideally Procurement systems), as a trainer, super-user or change manager
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficiency in English and, depending of the role location, French, Arabic or Spanish
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Proven ability to work effectively with people from different cultures
- Experience of (Procurement) systems adoption and compliance
- Experience with SAP Ariba system
- Experience of Procurement Support Models (Operations Centres, Procurement Shared Service Centres)
- Experience of using procurement information and data, e.g. system usage, catalogues, supplier records, contracts.
- Experience of working in a large and complex Procurement environment, within global, multicultural, matrix organisations.
- Experience with Save the Children or other NGOs
- Experience or knowledge of project management methodologies.