Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Government jobs, Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
Principal Structural Engineer
This officer will report to the Director Project Management. An officer at this level
will be the head of the Unit and will be responsible for the management and coordination of all Structural Engineering works services of Sports Kenya.
- Be in charge of all Structural Engineering works services;
- Structural design and analysis of civil structures works;
- Produce structural engineering related calculations forwarding project design under the direction of a Project manager;
- Detail steel and concrete structures as part of contract package development;
- Utilize structural design software, modeling software and CADD/BIM tools
- Develop drawings and models
- Research design options and document findings for Project or Senior Engineer.
- Provide information to Project or Senior Engineer for incorporation into specifications.
- Consult with suppliers or contractors to interpret specifications or other contract criteria.
- Produce contract documents including plans, specifications and quantities.
- Other duties as assigned
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Civil Engineering works (Structural);
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
- Have Current valid annual Practicing License from the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT and equivalent software;
- Be Membership with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK); and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Interested candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, clearance from EACC, CID and HELB and details of three referees
The candidates should also quote the job reference number on the envelope, to reach the undersigned on or before 28th January 2022 by the close of business.
Visit our website: www.sportskenya.org for more information.
Note: Persons with disabilities, minority and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be addressed to: Director General Sports Kenya Private Bag Kasarani, Nairobi