Administration jobs, Secretarial jobs,
Basic job summary:
The job holder will be responsible for the administration and coordination of all sport-related activities in Strathmore University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the students and coaches to ensure they are in the field and sports programs are implemented as per the University’s schedule;
- Generate periodic reports based on analyzed information and statistics for the department in order to support the decision making process;
- Participate in the procurement of sports equipment and tools and management of the sports facilities and property;
- Participate in the recruitment of staff for the department ensuring candidates meet the requirements and would benefit/improve the department by utilizing their skillset;
- Coordinate activities that support sports scholarship and sports brand ambassador students in the achievement of their role;
- Mobilize staff and students to create enthusiasm, motivation, and participation in sports-related programs and activities in the University.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
Competencies and Attributes:
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative Skills
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess a high degree of responsibility, cooperation, courtesy, and tact
- People Management Skills
Method of Application
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Sports Administrator”on the subject line to email@example.com by 6th October 2023.