Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administrative jobs, Marketing jobs, Advertising jobs, Strathmore jobs,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Spearhead and coordinate all marketing activities for Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology courses.
- Meet with potential applicants face-to-face and provide information on the range of courses, the admissions process and requirements, and give a tour of the University;
- Provide course details by responding to e-mails, telephone calls, correspondences, and one-on-one enquiries to ensure that queries of prospective students are attended to promptly;
- Track realization of admission targets for all academic programs in collaboration with the Institutes; track statistics regarding student enrolment, geographical distribution of students, financial aid and attrition rate and ensure the University is not over-recruiting or under-recruiting students for all academic programs;
- Research and analyze market trends with a focus on student admission trends in order to advise on promotional activities and inform decision making;
- Liaise with the university communication and public relations office and the university marketing office on matters to do with advertising Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology courses e.g. website, alumni, etc.
- To develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy for the Institute. So as to ensure that the Institute communicates in a consistent, accurate, professional and prompt fashion with all its stakeholders: students, parents, participants, corporate, partners and the wider community.
- To develop and implement the Institute’s marketing strategy and quality improvement plan in line with the strategic goals and performance targets set. This will cover all aspects of marketing including market research, product development, students/participants’ enrollment and advertising/awareness.
- To build awareness of the Institute and promote good relationships with other institutions or networks which can be helpful in attracting quality students. This includes, developing and managing networking and engagement programs to enhance the Institute’s relationship with clients, prospective clients, partner institutions and the wider community.
- Liaise with the university communication and public relations office on the development of promotional materials and any other activities that interprets the Institute to prospective students and clients.
- Following strategy guidelines and in consultation with the university communication and public relations office, create clear brand messages which are promulgated across all marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the management of media relations and media coverage to strengthen the reputation of Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology in collaboration with the university communication and public relations office.
- Advise on event planning to improve audience experience and ensure the communication of key messages and appropriate brand values.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your Head of Department.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a recognized institution
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a University environment
Competencies and Attributes
- Administrative Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- High sense of Integrity
- Keen and accurate to verify data
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Good Listening Skills
- Exhibit high degree of confidentiality
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter together with a copy of your updated resume quoting ‘Tittle’ to the People and Culture Manager, Strathmore University Business SchoolSend your application to email@example.com