Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Mechanical Engineering jobs,Engineering jobs,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
1. BSc Mechanical Engineering plant option or (Diploma in Technology) Or Mechanical Engineering Technician
2. At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance of mechanical machineries in a busy factory environment.
3. Computer literacy and ability to write and interpret technical reports.
4. Knowledge in preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of Mechanical systems and installations in a factory.
5. Experience in working with hydraulics, pneumatics and also welding skills an advantage.
6. Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
7. Personal development program/exposure of at least one year on the same role will be an added advantage
8. Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
10. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
11. Ability to maintain confidential information.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY RESULTS:
1. Process, plan, implement and control, review and adjust a production schedule for the job
2. Preventive maintenance of machines as per laid down instructions and procedures to ensure a smooth running
3. Trouble shooting mechanical equipment and machine failures by inspection and testing and prescribing corrective action and reinstating it back to its working condition.
4. Initiating purchase requisition for machine spare parts for maintenance
5. Coordinating maintenance team for proper work performance
6. Logging details of work performed on data records to enable further action, planning for next service and storage as history.
7. Inspection of machines operations and recording of data such as pressures, temperatures etc to ascertain smooth operation or service requirements.
8. Oiling and greasing of machines to ensure smooth running of rotating parts.
9. Support SHE, AM 6K, PaTaMu, GMP/FSMS initiatives and objectives.
10. Perform any other assigned duties by the supervisor
11. Identify and report all quality and food safety issues during daily operations.
12. Any other assigned duties.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirement, please send us only your CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. The application should reach us before 26th February 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.