Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Media jobs, Marketing jobs, Advertising jobs, Standard Group jobs,
Marketing – Brand Executive
The Standard Group PLC is a multi-media organization with investments in media platforms spanning newspaper print operations, television, radio broadcasting, and digital and online services. The Standard Group is recognized as a leading multi-media house in Kenya with a key influence in matters of national and international interest. Our various media platforms include The Standard Newspaper, KTN, KTN News, btv, Farmers T.V, Radio Maisha, Vybez Radio, Spice FM, The Nairobian Weekly Newspaper, and Standard Digital. As part of strengthening our operations, we are looking for a smart, creative, futuristic, and ambitious individual to join the Marketing team in the following capacity:
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
REPORTING TO THE BRAND MANAGER
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role is responsible for will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns for KTN News and The Standard across all ATL, BTL, and digital platforms.
- Implement the marketing strategy to recruit audiences for The Standard and KTN News.
- Execute digital marketing for The Standard and KTN News, including SEO/SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain the social media presence of The Standard and KTN News & track strategies while providing google analytics metrics
- Driving and executing events.
- Support the commercial team in sourcing for partnerships with events that are relevant to the brand;
- Briefing and following up with the legal department on upcoming events for purposes of contracting.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Sourcing for suitable brand awareness materials;
- Creating ideas and designs for brand visibility and ensuring placement across SG mediums; offline and digitally through social media campaigns and consistent brand messaging
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing and an additional certificate in digital marketing in a recognized field or equivalent.
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a vibrant marketing space, Social media/Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Proficiency in marketing technologies such as google analytics.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity.
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit apply via jobs.digger.co.ke not later than Friday, 16th September 2022.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.