Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Banking jobs, Managerial jobs, Business Development jobs,
Bancassurance – Manager
The staff will be responsible for the Insurance Business Development and Growth within the bank to generate revenue inline with the Bancassurance sales strategy.
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF SME BANKING
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the branches and business teams to ensure that the set Bancassurance targets are met.
- Review the Bancassurance strategy and performance and take appropriate remedial action to assist all involved in the process to achieve desired performance.
- Provide leadership, direction and pace for Bancassurance taking appropriate steps to make ABC Bank the preferred choice for insurance services.
- To identify cross selling opportunities for the bank’s products.
- Relationship management for all insurance partners both internally and externally for efficient service delivery.
- Provide requisite support to Bancassurance teams whilst ensuring adherence to laid down processes, policies and procedures.
- Establish and sustain strong relations and network with all business units to identify insurance opportunities.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure continuous training of branches and business teams on all insurance products.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
- Diploma in AIIK will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Bancassurance products sales and relationship management or 2 years in a similar supervisory role.
- Proven sales track record within Banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Credit Analysis and Monitoring, Financial Accounting as well as general knowledge of Banking
- Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team worker with great attention to detail.
- Results oriented, self-driven with a proven performance track record
If you believe you meet the above requirements, send your application together with a detailed CV indicating how your experience matches the position requirements. Please send your application on or before 24th December 2021 on the following address firstname.lastname@example.org Please put the position applied for as the subject of the email. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification