HR jobs, BBC jobs,
- This role will play an integral part in the management and delivery of service to the business.
- Responsible for supporting organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy.
- The role manages Africa team performance, ensures accountabilities are clear and implements performance improvement initiatives.
- The role ensures that sufficient resources and skills are available to deliver good service for their area of accountability (Africa).
- Where relevant, to manage team resources, allocate work and monitor workflow across the team
- To ensure self and team resources are following clearly defined HR processes delivering answers to queries and services in line with defined SLAs
- To ensure collaboration across Specialist Teams/Service Centre to deliver services and promote a culture of continuous improvement
- To act as a point of escalation for complex queries and requests received by the team, ensuring they are either resolved or managed appropriately
- To raise and review repeated problems or issues and set plans and resources to resolve them; or set out proposals and options to improve
- To support projects being delivered by BBC People, ensuring team resources are correctly managed
- To work in partnership to improve the customer experience through the analysis of case load, identifying trends and undertaking improvement action
- To provide intelligent reporting to support and maximise business performance
- To work with HRBPs and leaders across the BBC HR to deliver and improve SLAs and thereby demonstrating added value to the business
- To foster a culture of service excellence, role-modelling this and coaching team to deliver customer care
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience of delivering HR process, initiatives and services; proficiency in generalist HR experience in Kenya and the eastern parts of Africa
- Basic computing and telephony skills
- Prior experience of working with systems (such as SAP)
- Proven ability to successfully deliver practical results against time and performance indicators
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with a variety of contacts; strong influencing and persuading skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to resolve logistically complex problems
- Compares and contrasts situations and information, identifying patterns and trends which inform subsequent decisions
- Creates a sense of team spirit, encouraging shared ownership of objectives and deliverables
- Leads delivery at a team level by prioritising and setting clear milestones and measures
- Encourages others to act in line with organisational standards and frameworks
- Use of process improvement tools and their application
- Ability to support and lead and deliver large scale projects across organisation(s).