Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Pharmacist jobs,Medical jobs,Nursing jobs,
- Receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- File prescriptions that have been filled.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to facility patients and enter data in the computer.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Price stock and mark items for sale.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Observes professional ethics for the benefit of the law, the patient, the relatives of the patient and colleagues.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- To monitor the effects of medical drugs after they have been licensed for use, especially in order to identify and evaluate previously unreported adverse reactions.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed by the PPB
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 28 December. 2021