Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
Supply & Co-Packing Planner
Strategy and Design
- Define local Inventory policies, with focus on improving cash position by efficiently managing the inventory.
- Define replenishment process and methods (Visual View, Periodic View, Re-Order Point, Time-Phased Order Point)
- Continuously evaluate inventory policy in terms of safety stock and average coverage days. Make necessary improvements based on business updates.
- Defines the BOM (Bill of Material) and MRP (Material requirement planning) for Co-Packing activities.
- Ensure all planning parameters are correctly updated on planning systems.
- Drive Supply Planning activities to meet customer expectations in terms of Service Level while ensuring optimal stock holidings.
- Run monthly meetings with factory planners to review future forecast and supply constraints.
- Analyze business needs in terms of products and ensure their availability.
- Responsible for local inventory levels; balance between intended service level and optimal inventory holdings.
- Proactively identifying potential supply issues and working with key stakeholders to ensure that they are resolved.
- Place firm intercompany orders for local warehouse replenishment; follow up with factory planners until order is shipped.
- Ensure best possible container optimization on inbound orders, to keep Freight-In costs as low as possible.
- Keep track on Overstock and Slow-Moving items. Work with Sales and Marketing teams to propose actions to deplete them.
- Work closely with Marketing teams to ensure on-time availability on new products.
- Prepare co-packing planning and distribution planning for replenished tems
- Participate in local S&OP process.
- Oversee Inventory holdings along the region. Participate in short and medium term inventory planning.
- Anticipate, communicate and bring solutions for products shortages on local DC.
- Meassure Supply & Deliver performance ensuring and improving KPI targets.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Key Performance Indicators
- Forecasting Accuracy, MAPE at different Lags.
- Intercompany Orders accuracy, MAPE at different Lags.
- Fill Rate Service Level, in value and volume.
- Inventory Holdings, absolute value and as % of Net Sales
- Slow Movers and Overstock.
- On Time New Products Launch.
Previous / Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum experience of 3 years’ experience with Supply Planning roles.
- Degree oCertiication in Supply Chain, Engineering oany othetechnical-numerical field.
- Experience on multiculural environemnt desired.
- Personal Skills
- Embodies all the BIC Values & Behaviors: Simplicity, Ethics, Responsibility, Teamwork, anIngenuity.
- Has effective communication skills, both at operational level anat managerial level.
- Strong team playeancan empowethe team to grow anbe responsible fotheiown work.
- Process oriented, solution driven ana continuous improvement mindset. Be able to perform in a Lean organization.
- Strong organization antime management skills. Efficient ancan prioritize workload.
- Demonstrates ability to make accurate antimely decisions.
- Is customeoriented. Plans stock arrivals in ordeto respect the agreecustomeservice level.
- Process Oriented. Ability to continuously improve a supply chain anmanage complex customeneeds.
- Has advancecapacity to solve problems, analyze data anto recall anapply information.
- Strong analytical annumerical skills.
- Hands-on in line with BIC culture, can handle various tasks with humility anbusiness drive.
- Engages in careedevelopment by identifying occupational interests, strengths, options anopportunities. make insightful careeplanning decisions baseon integration anfeedback; seek out additional training to pursue careegoals.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, across disciplines anthroughout different levels of the organization.
- Solution driven with the willingness anability to implement innovative ideas animprove working methodologies. Able to breakdown complex issues into simple components anbuild/implement requireaction plans.
- Knowledge on inventory planning systms (e.g. JDA)
- Knowledge on basic inventory planning parameters such as LeaTime, Safety Stock, average coverage days aninventory turnover.
- Understands leatimes from different sources anits impact in the supply schedule.
- Understands the product lifecycle anits supply impact.
- Knowledge of ERP system (e.g. JDE). Advanceexcel.
- Accurately budgets inventory holdings.
- Develops best sourcing strategies anrisk management strategies.
- Advancemanagement of co-packing module aninventory module in local ERP system
- Shows knowledge on Project Management: understands the methodology foplanning, organizing anmanaging resources to achieve a project goal.
- Local Planning software advanceknowledge (normally GPS anICO process).
- Manages risks; counts with alternative plans fothe strategic activities of the department.
- Is creative; challenge the status quo.
- Technical savy
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds anexperiences to help us builbetteproducts, make bettedecisions, anbetteserve oucustomers. We do not discriminate baseupon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, osimilacharacteristics. All employment is decideon the basis of qualifications, merit, anbusiness need.
BIC is not seeking assistance oaccepting unsoliciteresumes from search firms fothis employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitteby search firms to any team membeat BIC via email, odirectly to a BIC team membein any form without a valiwritten search agreement in place fothat position will be deemethe sole property of BIC, anno fee will be paiin the event the candidate is hireby BIC as a result of the referral othrough othemeans.