Centum jobs, Customer Care jobs,
Customer Service Executive
Reporting to the Marketing & Customer Experience Manager., the job holder is to act as a liaison between the client and their customers ensuring client satisfaction with the organization’s products and services.
- Analyse, prioritize and disseminate information to promote better communication and flow of communication between management and customers.
- Maintaining adequate stock of mall collateral and the necessary information related to current and updated mall directory, information related to on-going offers and promotions, tourist information, services available among others at the Service desk.
- Ensure all directional signage are up to date with accurate information in regard to location and placement inside the mall.
- Record any cases of customer dissatisfaction and address or reports to the appropriate parties (e.g. tenants) for action, and follows up to ensure resolutions and where necessary, provides feedback to the customer.
- Identify and plan the handling of Special Service requests (SSR) such as VIP’S, and other service Information (OSI) such as group visits, event coordination, third party requests etc.
- Work closely with Retail Leasing, marketing, and Operations Team to ensure graphics are installed on vacated/leased stores.
- Maintain a high level of ongoing communication to guests using the set communication tool (app, internet, social media).
- To enroll, prepare and monitor growth and activity rate of Two rivers royalty program and reconcile the same for sales area management.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Customer service experience in hospitality/service industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player able to work without supervision
- Resilient and able to work under high stress with short targets and objective
- High degree of personal initiative and integrity.