Customer Service jobs, Colgate jobs,
Customer Development Executive
Key Responsibilities :
Distribution Management :
- Trade management
- Ensure sales call efficiency
In- Store Management
- Prioritise accounts for maximum impact through visibilities
- Develop and execute the 5P’s with excellence in a given geography, at all retail and service environments.
Market Updates :
- Secure and draw insights from any competitive information available in public domain regarding: New Products, Activities, Schemes, Any other developments
- Apply effective communication to drive overall business performance – Setting objectives for market visits, Reviewing salesmen and Foot soldiers performance against plan, Reviewing Distributor performance against plan
Developing and training :
- Train and develop salesmen through required mode of training ( e.g. route plans adherence, new products, mandated assortment per RE, focus on coverage expansion
- Coach and motivate salesmen to perform well by ensuring that they meet monthly sales targets & earn their sales commission
- Acknowledge any issues faced by salesmen in the field and provide support to resolve it
- Conduct effective monthly and weekly salesmen meetings – Updates on route wise overall IMS, core SKU’s IMS per RE, route wise effectiveness and productivity, Best practises sharing and mock calls
- Compile reports and information as per requirements communicated by CDM
Relationship Building :
- Maintain trust and understanding in working with Distributors and trade in general, especially with key /sub-distributors, key wholesalers to drive business
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized and accredited University.
- Fluent in English, Swahili and local language
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an FMCG environment in a similar role.