Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Risk and Compliance Officer Career, Latest Opening,
Risk and Compliance Officer
Job Type: PermanentJob Category: Cytonn RiskClosing Date: May 12th, 2021Location: Nairobi
Cytonn Asset Managers Limited (CAML), is the regulated affiliate of Cytonn Investments Management Plc, and is licensed as a Fund Manager by the Capital Markets Authority and the Retirement Benefits Authority. The company is also a licensed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Manager under the Capital Markets Authority. Our objective is to offer superior risk-adjusted investment returns to our clients through investments in both the public and alternative investments markets.
Cytonn Investments Management Plc (CIMP), is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. CIMP has presence in East Africa, Finland and the US.
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
CAML & CIM investors include global and local institutional investors, individual local investors, and diaspora investors.
The Risk and Compliance Associate will assist in putting adequate and effective controls in place to mitigate regulatory risks and to ensure compliance with the CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- Develop an appropriate Compliance Management methodology and process to implement within the asset management business.
- Implement an appropriate risk management methodology and process within the business
- Ensure that all portfolios managed by the business comply with investment
- Ensure submission of all reports to the relevant regulatory bodies
- Ensure that product development policy for CAML is implemented correctly
- Establish a healthy risk culture within the business
- Conduct regular control self-assessment process
- Identify key risk indicators for all risks within the business and to monitor and report on these key indicators
- Compile risk registers for the business and maintain these registers
- Ensure that the risk management approach and process is aligned with the business strategy and tactical interventions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Law, Finance or any other business related qualification from a recognized university. Minimum of a Second Class Honours Upper Division
- At least 2 years working experience in the financial services industry.
- A Grade B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of collective investment industry and pension industry.
- Knowledge and skills in the understanding, interpretation and practical implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Knowledge of CMA regulations will be an added advantag
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview