Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Latest Jobs, Data Governance, Diageo Jobs,
Data Governance Senior Analyst
Job Description :
About our Team
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Diageo’s Global Data Governance Team in the D&T Analytics & Insights organization is responsible for ensuring data is fit for purpose both for process execution as well as analytics use cases. We develop data standards, design data quality rules, ensure data ownership is established and ongoing data quality issue resolution process is in place. We also contribute to project activities in A&I and across all functions.
About the Role
This role works with the Commercial Function. The purpose of the role of Data Governance Senior Analyst is to manage and embed the data standards, data designs and processes for those data objects and sets that are managed by the functions in scope. Underpinning this, needs to be a solid data foundation – both in terms of the design, the sourcing and cleansing, the governance, the data ownership & quality and the ongoing maintenance.
This role has responsibility for Africa region, spanning a number of Commercial local and global applications (SAP, Edge 365-DMS, Trax, Diageo1 etc.) within the context of the commercial agenda. Although the role is accountable for Africa, it will interface with a variety of global stakeholder groups and teams. These relationships will encompass people based in a variety of geographies, multiple cultures, languages, and time zones.
- Define improvement areas on the data sets in scope and define and manage data governance ceremonies, updating stakeholders on improvements processes and resolving obstacles.
- Work with Data Governance Managers to define the Data Standards for the master and transactional data sets in scope to ensure successful process execution and analytics reporting.
- Work with Data Governance Managers to define Data Quality measures for data sets along with defining RASCI and WOW for the resolution of Data Issues
- Ensure that data privacy and security are considered and that relevant data artifacts, quality rules and maintenance processes comply with defined standards.
- Identify and implement required actions to sustain the data on an ongoing basis (cleansing, loading, quality reporting etc.)
- Great understanding of the Commercial processes, tools, technology, and strategy
- Good understanding of the methods and techniques required to drive good quality data.
- Deep knowledge of data management principles and tools (SQL, PowerBI, Excel)
- 6+ experience in Data/Analytics’
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Statistics/Economics. Preferably master’s in management/technology/analytics
- Agile Mindset
- Microsoft 365 productivity tools
- English language proficiency
Job Posting Start Date : 2021-12-09-08:00