Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
ICT jobs, Financial Services jobs, Banking jobs,
Senior Technology Product Manager- Save & Invest
The Senior Technology Product Manager – Save and Invest at Equity Group will be a key member of our IT & Operations organization, responsible for the technical direction, strategy, prioritization, design, development, and overall delivery of world-class digital experiences that resonate with how our customers live their lives. This role will be the link between the business and IT.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
There will be a focus on the overall success of highly visible and prioritized efforts, and you will own and drive overall planning and project execution. This position requires strong leadership skills, a capability to build effective technical-project teams, and a results-driven attitude. To deliver to expectations, you will collaborate and partner closely with Senior Product and Channel managers, key business stakeholders, and business teams along with various IT & Ops teams.
You will manage a team of Technology Product Analysts responsible for gathering business stakeholder and customer needs and translating them into a product plan and roadmap. The team will scope appropriate solutions for test, including conducting analysis to optimize existing products/solutions, set success objectives, define technical solutions, drive development with internal and external partners, and work cross-functionally to build next generation products. You will have the freedom, support, and encouragement to think big and prove out new experiences and disruptive solutions on behalf of our customers.
To fit in, you must believe in the power of APIs, be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that transform and improve people’s lives through simple, straightforward digital tools and technology. You have to throw everything back to the customer, ensuring you deliver on solving a need for the customer, in addition to delivering business value through a technicallysound product.
- Build effective relationships with key internal business, operations, IT, product, design and external partner teams.
- Stakeholder Management: strategy, tactical execution, communications, etc. Workcollaboratively with C-level executives, Product owners and other key stakeholdersin the organization.
- Lead the definition of product requirements using input from various sources including external sources such as market trends, technology innovations, industry standards, bold intelligence, and customer research, as well as internal sources such as analytics, marketing, operations, and customer feedback.
- Manage feature prioritization & tradeoff decision making in collaboration with otherTechnical Product Managers, business & engineering teams and ensure alignment ofbusiness goals with the incremental delivery of solutions.
- Senior Technology Product Manager – Save and Invest
- Lead the design and conceptualization of the customer experience including the look & feel of the customer journeys, development of functional designs and wireframes, creation of product collateral, and user interfaces.
- Ensure delivery of scalable, reliable, and maintainable platforms and solutions
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs.
- Work closely with peer Technical Product Managers across all products and channels capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for teamwork, and coordinate product development and delivery.
- Serve as a product evangelist & subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer and hand off to Support teams and users.
- Assess & address all delivery risks.
- Define success criteria for product acceptance.
- Demonstrated leadership, maturity, and organizational abilities.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal & collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to use diplomacy & communication skills to influence outcomes and influence others without authority.
- Experience and expertise in project planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation.
- Strong analytical skills with hands on experience in conducting technological analyses of business problems developing technical roadmaps, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Proven record of cross functional leadership in a global, multi-cultural organization
- Ability to work across geographies, understand the diverse cultures and manage people and partners cross culturally is a must.
- Ability to work independently, without the need for day-to-day guidance, make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leading a team of Technical Product Managers and maintain an organized oversight of specific product delivery schedules to ensure the proper balance of speed, features, timing, and integration with other functions, in tight coordination with Program and Project Management
- Ability to set expectations and hold individuals and team members accountable to their commitments.
- Experience with Design Thinking or similar empathy-driven customer-focused design methodologies.
- Financial services and Digital technology experience.
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for discovering consumer behavior, trends, and opportunities for innovation.
- Senior Technology Product Manager – Save and Invest
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech company a plus.
- Basic understanding of programming languages, software architecture, data analytics, MI reporting etc.
- Keeps up with industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, engineering, finance, or related field required. MBA in addition is preferred.
- 12+ years’ experience as a technical product management or similar role related to product creation and management, in financial services, retail banking or related field.
- Product Specific Qualifications (Payments):
- Product Specific Qualifications (Credit):
- Product Specific Qualifications (Insurance):
- Demonstrate understanding of the Insurance processes from origination to fulfilment andthe underlying system components.
- Conversant with Insurtech processes (including AI and data analytics)