Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Project Management jobs, Telecommunications jobs,
Customer Project Manager
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What You Will Do
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 5+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency with English Language!
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- PMI/PMP/Prince2 certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.